Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cheating

Cheating can be many thing and can apply to a lot of things. You could cheat on a test, cheat someone out of something, cheat on someone in a relationship, and basically cheat yourself. I think I'm gonna talk about relationship cheating, yeah it sucks and everyone gets cheated on sometime in relationships, it just happens. Why do it when you’re gonna regret it later on? Some people say they wanna live their life because you only have one life to live, some are bored and need excitement or whatever the reason. It's funny how someone can cheat on their boy/girl and get mad when they find out that they cheated on them too. One of the hardest things to think about is deciding whether or not to take back someone you loved when they cheat you. Cheating just has so many consequences when you get caught heartbreak, sadness, anger, getting hunted down and some crazy things could happen. At times when you don't get caught it affects your relationship because you start to think the other person is cheating on you because it's so easy and everything because suspicious or if you have a conscience you might feel bad. I'm not gonna lie I have in the past and it sucks sometimes. It's a mission to cheat sometimes for real.

At the time it's kind of hard to think about it, but think about it. Is it really worth it? Think about what could be before it's what could have been. I try not to not get with girls who would have to cheat on their boyfriends to get with me, but... it’s kind of hard. It's a big mess thats great to avoid though. I think it's funny when a girl cheats on their boyfriend and then want to get with me and become my girlfriend because that was a test and you just failed....miserably haha.

Don't you got a man?

2 comments:

  1. Wow,that was really deep lol, well anyway cheating is just pointless because your going to get caught eventually, whether it's later on or early in the relationship. Better yet, there's no point to cheat in the first place because then you feel like crap afterward,I mean I've never cheated on anybody but guys have cheated on me and it really hurts, especially when you cared about them so much,so it's not worth cheating because your not only cheating on them but your cheating on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think cheating is the worst thing anyone could do possible. It's like the relationship was all a lie. I see no point in being in a relationship with someone if i want to be with someone else instead of the one I'm with. It would be easier to say "I don't like you as much as I used to, we should breakup" then go behind your back and go out with someone else because of some irrational fear about breaking up. It is so avoidable.

    ReplyDelete