Thursday, March 5, 2009

Marriage

It might sound dumb at first, but what's the point? If your with the person and happy why must you get married? Is it just something people are so accustomed to doing in society or what? I just feel in America today people should chill with getting married and just be happy to have found love. The divorce rates are so high. Why? What's the difference if you get married now or in ten years? The love is going to prevail regardless and if not then be happy you didn't marry. I just think that if I loved someone enough to have gone all the way and you divorce I don't know how I would...be. I know it's like a business and people want to make money, but come on there should at least be some kind of waiting period of dating or something. I guess the next company would put less time and get the couples, but that's America for you. As of right now I don't know if I even want to get married, but I'll probably change my mind.... Correction she will change my mind ha ha.

Also it's messed up for someone to get half after the divorce. What kind of BS is that. You should leave with the same amount you came in with or equal amount NOT HALF. It's just messed up especially if you didn't do anything, but marry the person and divorce. Sure there was love, but be happy with what you had. Come on!

Russell Peters on Marriage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXpPGl7EbDY
R.P. on Arranged Marriage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaNHO1mvCiE

1 comment:

  1. I see your point. Most people have unofficially made it as if you have to get married. If you do get married, you really get to close to your spouse, because you get involved in their personal affairs. That is why if I were to do that, I would choose my spouse carefully. Until then, I'm just going to play it safe until I'm ready to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete