Monday, March 2, 2009

Hmm.. Random

"Life Is A War That Finds Peace In Death"
-Kevin Arregoces

I created that quote a while ago and perfected a little bit ago. What do you guys think? You think it's true? As I write this I think life is good, the best things are worth fighting for. No one likes the things that come easy, but give up when it seems too hard. Recognition and a good job can make someone go far. We all get cards in life, we just have to know how to play them right. Trials & tribulations, experience, and trial & error. You know we all see the same shit just through different eyes. What can I do, but stay true? No certainty, only opportunity. A lot of people don't know me, how I can be so passionate and deep, a side they're so surprised when they see. Stop looking with your eyes and start seeing. Reality is only what is presented to us. I hate it when people take my jokes seriously. Don't worry, be happy.

"Love makes you blind like staring at the sun during an eclipse"
-Kevin Arregoces.

What about that one? I love music and making it, proving people wrong, writing. People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. If you don't have anything to live for, you best find something to die for. What do I have to live or die for? What is my legacy? Why are we limited? We do we brain wash ourselves to think we aren't limitless. I hate how good rap & hip-hop goes unappreciated and classified as tasteless. You can be a human being, I'm a human doing. I am.... That's the shortest correct sentence in the English language. Why do we insist on separating ourselves and believing in this human superiority?

Who? What? Where? When? Why?
Never accept, always question.

2 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right. Why tell myself the sky is the limit, when people have walked on the moon. [another quote for you] The limit does not exsist and therefore anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete