Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Team Sports

One of the best forms of art there is. No better way of getting a group of people together than team sports. I started practicing for football at the bay and I just "feel" so much more. I would never be proud of my school if it wasn't for this program. Coming together as family a group of individuals who don't even know each other is an amazing thing.

As I'm writing this I'm at Dolphin Stadium watching Puerto Rico Vs. U.S.A. in the world series. A week ago I would have told you I hated baseball. Now I watched two games on TV and the third here at the stadium. I'm watching the highlights of when japan beat Cuba in the last world final. Just the feeling from the past footage and everything got to me so much I had to blog about it. When they won the happiness and joy of everyone on the team. Nothing else in the world even mattered. Its good to forget and just be happy. Listen go watch a game and get into it and join a team and love it.

2 comments:

  1. TEAM SPORTS IS ON OF THE BEST WAS TO WORK ON YOUR COMUNITCATION. I PLAYED ON A SOFT BALL TEAM FOR ABOUT FIVE OR SIX YEARS AND WE AS A TEAM ALWAYS WORKED TOGERTHER. WE COULD EVEN FINISH EACH OTHERS SENTENCES, WELL SOMETIMES. BASEBALL IS FUN TO WATCH. I ENJOY THE SPORT EVERY MUCH SO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see Kevin I told you baseball was raw and I could how much you you love Venezuela. By the passion you showed for them every time they win a game. Usually I would tell you what happened but now your telling me what happened.And you always telling me about how much you want that Venezuela jersey.

    ReplyDelete