Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good Meaning Bad

Don't you hate it when you have good intentions and in the end it bites you in the ass. For example being the good person that I am I tried to get my friend back with his girlfriend. I didn't really like them together, but they were happy in their always fighting way. I had to go back and forth between them with information, promises, secrets, giving advice and help. I even said I think I should stop interfering and let them figure it out. Guess what happens after all I went through for them... I get the bullshit. It wasn't cool, never again. I stopped caring about the whole situation and didn't want to hear a thing. I just wish to know when is it morally reasonable to step in and take the motivation to change instead of just good thoughts. Another example is this guy who saved these elderly people while they were crossing the street. He ran across the street and pushed them out of the way and he himself got hit and is in the hospital. He awoke to a jay walking fine. Definition of when you do something good and it turns ass out. Word of advice..just make sure you really want to do the things you do, never regret, learn and life your life.

1 comment:

  1. well that always happens to me! especially me when im nice to like the whole world haha! well anyway i always like to help people out when they need it but if they dont then i just let them handle it themselves.

    ReplyDelete